The Muir Moments

The Muir Moments

Monday, August 11, 2008

Day Trip to Ogden

Click to play Ogden
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Steve and I decided that it would be fun to take day trips to some sites around Utah, so today we went up to Ogden. We went to the Hill Air Force Aerospace Museum. P had so much fun. They had probably close to 60 planes on the property that we enjoyed seeing what they were used for.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do! I have two boys obessed with planes...I might steal that idea! It is so good to keep up with you in the blogging world! Hope everything is going well!!! I would love to get Preston and Boston together to play soon....Once Jax is back in school so I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun. . . taking day trips. Preston looks like he had a blast!

    ReplyDelete