Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. We hope you enjoy sharing in our "Muir Moments".
The Muir Moments
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Fall is in the air
I thought it would be fun to go on a hike and look at all of the gorgeous fall colors, and a way for P to get out some of his energy. So we drove up big Cottonwood Canyon to hike up to donut falls (which I remembered as an easy hike pre P) well we didn't make it very far before P wanted to be carried and mom was huffing and puffing up the hill.
Fall is my favorite season. I love all of the changing colors, I just wish this picture could really do the colors justice!
P and me taking one last picture before heading home.
P sitting on a huge rock, that he wanted to pick up and take home with us.
This is how far we made it up the hill from the parking lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment