We bought this bunny house at Walmart, it's just like a gingerbread house but for Easter. So a couple days before Easter we decide to make it, so you have to put the walls and roof on and then let it set, or once you put the candy on, you run the risk of it collapsing. When P woke up I told him that we were going to make the bunny house. So I go to get everything set up and I come into the dining room to find P up on the table eating the roof off the bunny house. Love and I laughed so hard. We had a fun time decorating it with P. P kept telling us it was a birdie house and he would sing a little song that they sing on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while Goofy is trying to build a bird house. He has such a cute personality! We kept the birdie house for about a week, and P wanted to sleep with it every night, finally after Easter we threw it away, but he still asks us where the birdie house is and we tell him the Easter Bunny took it with him, that we made it for him.
P taking a bite out of the roof
A closer view of P eating the bunny house.
No comments:
Post a Comment