The Muir Moments

The Muir Moments

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

We're Back!


In honor of making a comeback to blogging.  I thought I would post a gorgeous pic of our backs!  This was taken on our Luke family vacation this past summer to Bear Lake.

When I started blogging, Facebook was not popular (or even invented???) so I was good about updating my blog.  Then Facebook and instagram and such things came and I thought, this is so much easier and so I lapsed in my blogging.  Now it seems that people are fearless as well as heartless in their comments made about other people.  I guess when you don't have to tell someone face to face, you get a boost in courage (I don't really understand it, but I'm getting to the point now.)  I have decided not to post on Facebook because of some comments made about how many "boring pictures" I was posting about my kids.  So now, if you like all of my pictures, you can take your time to scroll through them and read about our Muir Moments!

It feels good to be HOME!

1 comment: