The Muir Moments

The Muir Moments

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Kickoff Party

We had a summer kickoff party yesterday.  We started with a picnic lunch on the driveway.


Then we went to the splash pad with a cousin.



Then had a picnic at the park with daddy for dinner and got to play on the playground and P got to play tennis with some kids at the park as well.

D loves his meatball subs from subway!

Then we ended our summer kickoff with a trip to the frosty frog shaved ice shack.  They have a huge sandbox out front and the boys loved making sand angels.
We were going to sleep on the  trampoline to end our night, but it was overcast and we didn't want to get rained on so we will save that for another night!  I (like most moms) have mixed feelings about summer.  I love having them home with me and having "spontaneous fun" (no schedule to follow really), but I wonder what I'm going to do with them to keep them entertained all summer so we have come up with a list of fun cheap things to do and then P and D got to choose a couple of classes they wanted to do at the rec center to keep them busy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment