My niece #2 and I making candies.Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. We hope you enjoy sharing in our "Muir Moments".
The Muir Moments
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Cookie Day
Every year, the girls in my family get together and make cookies and candy to pass out to our neighbors. This year since my mom and dad decided to "skip christmas" and no one else came, my sister and I (holding true to our traditions) decided to hold cookie day ourselves. We made a ton of candies and cookies and had lots of fun just being together. Thanks for the use of your kitchen Rachael, you are awesome!!
The finished product. For a list of all of the goodies and their recipes go to my sister's blog here, and she has them all listed.
My niece #2 and I making candies.
My sister, Rachael.
My niece #2 and I making candies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment