The Muir Moments

The Muir Moments

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome To My World



For awhile now I have been contemplating on starting up blogging again but I was always faced with the dilemia of where do I start!?! With me being a little (he he he) OCD I felt I needed to start at the beginning but that would include 10 years of  STUFF.   Finally I decided to just start and fill in the gaps as I go along, so Welcome!  I hope you enjoy sharing in these brief moments of my live with me.  So you can keep up and because I'm super paranoid we are using nicknames, so here is the list of characters (literally!!!) that star in my life.
This is our youngest- D. He loves to watch what brother is doing. 

This is our oldest- P.  He is super creative, loves to build and destroy! 

This is the love of my life!  He is my soulmate and best friend!  He is affectionately called "LOVE".

Since I'm super sensitive about putting peoples names on blogs, all of our nieces and nephews will be posted by #'s in order of their age. 





1 comment:

  1. Im excited to get to see whats happening in your lives, and not feel like a live a million miles a way. I will love getting to see photos of the little munchkins growing up!

    ReplyDelete